View Single Post
Old 2007-04-28, 22:31   Link #127
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
How many novels are out and how many more would you predict?

And I bet I can guess how the entire thing ends. Either he goes home with her or alone. I wonder, I wonder.
The light novel is currently on its 10th volume (+1 side story volume featuring Tabitha that's unrelated to the main story). As for how many more I think there will be, I answered it in the novel thread before: I don't know, but it probably won't end anytime soon. It'll most likely take at least another 3 volumes just to tie up all the loose ends, and that's assuming no new development takes place.

My ideal second season would be 24 episodes that spans the latter half of vol.5 until the end of vol.8. Seeing as how they have already confirmed that the second season will continue to follow the novel story, it's almost certain that the long Albion war arc will be covered. It's up to the anime staff, though, to deliver us a satisfying adaptation that focus the story on where it counts, instead of something like the first season, where meaningful scenes and moments were sacrificed for (relatively) pointless contents (episode 4 anyone?).
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote