View Single Post
Old 2012-02-15, 09:03   Link #27864
UsagiTenpura
Artist

Looking down on Ryuukishi has got to have a limit.
You don't even need to know genetics exists to know that japanese who have children with blonde/blue eyed caucasians don't result in a blonde/blue eyed child...

So youd need Beato-2 to have some form of albinism.
... Anyway Kinzo said in arc 7 something about both Beatrices rejecting him, so I think it's a given that she did.

Scenario as I take it. Beatrice wanted to die - being a pregnant women in a foreign land during a war where both are losing doesn't seem very interesting a thing. Arc 3 even suggest that Beatrice 1 committed suicide to escape Kinzo.

Why questioning these? Really I take it as the truth. Beato 1 committed suicide, but somehow her child survived. This is probably enough of a miracle to start Kinzo's madness concerning Beato 2.

The father of Beato 2 was likely an officer who died.
The father of Beato 3 doesn't even matter, but Rosa's testimony makes me certain the mother isn't Beato 2.

Finally ever since arc 1 there has been rumors about Kinzo doing experiments on children of the orphanage (and consider that Natsuhi said they were lies... they most likely then not are the truth... considering all things she says).

So not only it is very likely, it's also full of hints supporting it.
No Beatrice ever loved Kinzo in a romantic way.
Kinzo isn't the biological father of any of them, but he remains Beato 2's moral father as the one who raised her.

Concerning Lion.... considering Rosa's testimony Beato 2 likely never had a child. An 18 years old who gets pregnant and gives birth would probably not be described as a child by rosa. Lion was probably just one orphan and Yasu another that filled Lion's role once he died.

Also arc 1 I think refers to Shannon as the stepdaughter of another maid. That might not have been the truth however it's likely how Genji got Yasu to work there in the first place. She wasn't really working there at first but officially only the stepdaughter of another worker who gradually started to give a hand, leading her to gradually become a full fledged maid "who came a long way" (according to Battler).

Really, ever since OC said that the truth was usually thrown in our face, I've been thinking that it's very likely everything we learn in arc 1-2-3-4 is a lot more trustable and factual then anything from arc 5-6-7.

Hell I'm confortable with the idea that the names Lion, Yasu and Yoshiya are all equally made up by the respective gamemasters of the given arc. Interestingly enough the name Yasu, much like Yoshiya, is never mentioned once outside of the arc they are introduced in.

Sayo's the only name we can trust for now. If I was to think of another name....
Stories written under the alias of Maria + Kinzo getting angry at Rosa for naming her daughter Maria could very well imply that Shkanon's real name was Maria. It would sorta fit very smoothly to me, especially change the meaning of arc 2's FT completely.
UsagiTenpura is offline   Reply With Quote