View Single Post
Old 2006-01-04, 08:47   Link #203
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
The only known test subject of Destiny Plan is Shinn.
Really? I didn't know that. All I know is that Shinn is part of Gilbert's plan, not part of the Destiny Plan. Unless of course, Dullindal magically declares him to be the Destiny Plan, but still...that only works with Lacus...

We had no idea WTF the Destiny Plan was all about until Dullindal magically declared it sitting on his pretty white throne inside his spanking new Messiah.

Quote:
On the other hand, if you don't mind, may you read my post here?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...9&postcount=67
I concluded that the Destiny Plan doesn't keep peace at all. The armies do.
And I didn't say that the Destiny Plan is going to keep peace.... And what if the armies themselves start the war? That would be such an irony then.

Quote:
Further more, if there HAS been extensive tests done on Destiny Plan, Gilbert would have shown these model communities as shining examples, rather than using a silly cartoon, to sell his plan.
Too bad he has Fukuda and his Goddess Lacus working against him. And the Destiny Plan was introduced when? 3 or 4 epsisodes left till PHASE 50? Do the math.

Quote:
Any Global Plan will stop wars. I can have a "Vallen" plan, which is a Plan to banned green peas from being a legal food. To enforce the "Green Peas Plan", I will have to conquer all nations and place secret police in every street. Nations that opposes the plan will sadly have to be destroyed, since their lives are less important than the billions I will be saving. By having the world under my benevolent rule, people will no longer be threatened by the poison that was green peas. And guess what? Wars will stop.

And since wars will CETAINLY stop (with there being only one nation in the world), it must be because my plan worked. Green peas WERE the source of all wars. Aren't you glad I forcefully conquered everyone to teach you the way to peace?
And how would you know the wars will stop permanently? Given that the wars would be stopped for at least 50 years or so before they start tiring of not eating green peas and launch a full scale massive war at your declaration. Not all plans are effective for eternity.

Given the enrtire world tires of the Destiny Plan, evil genius Dullindal might already be creating another backup plan in its wake, so that he could still continue "controlling" the world and preserve its "without war" ideal.

VS Kira and Lacus choice of a free world wherein a slightest disturbance in the Force could awaken the terrible Jedi Knights from their deep slumber and Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, or Destiny their way to a bright and happy, peaceful world every 2 years or so (given if Goddess Lacus suddenly realizes her Lacus dust spiels aren't working on the dirty world of PLANT and earth politics aka Lacus suddenly WTF in the believable world of the CE [hopefully])...the CE population do not want any more wars, they are tired of it, and to them, Dullindal's Destiny Plan was the better alternative...

@ Anh_Minh

I am not saying that I don't believe Dullindal was behind it all along. What I'm trying to point out was that his character was handled very badly and the only evidence pointing out to his evilness was only shown in magazine interviews, which gave us wonderful articles wherein AsuCaga< ShinnLuna and Mwu = Neo. If you believe in them, then... I mean, for all we know, Dullindal was just a "victim" of the "bad guy syndrome" wherein the stereotypical beady eyed person is almost always pointed out as the entire series' villain of villains.

See and read: ==> Dullindal's evil wasn't handled properly by Fukuda, and his Destiny Plan was introduced akwardly, and at the same time, it was in Goddess' Lacus eyes, and so it has to be declared totally and unbelievably evil. <== There, get it?

Destiny Plan is NOT about genocide. Where the heck did you pick this up?! As for his WMD, the explanation could be found in the emboldened or whatever phrase above this one.

The attack or whatever is the "especially since you don't really seem to understand me" thing. I don't know what you were trying to hint at, so I labeled it as attack or whatever. If you didn't mean anything by it, then sorry if I offended you or something.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote