View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 17:51   Link #26
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
The revelation that there are artificially produced devil fruits is quite unexpected. The question now is that just what devil fruit powers have we seen that are "artificial" or "natural" and does an artificial devil fruit have the exact same properties and rules pertaining to it as a natural one?

I'm surprised Monet's a snow logia, but I'll let it slide considering this chapter's revelation. It's certainly possible it could be a power created by Vegapunk or something. Cool to see her going up against Zoro too. Since she's a logia an opponent who can use haki is the only logical option, and considering Luffy and Sanji are out of the question, that just leaves Zoro.

And it was stated that the df Momonosuke ate was "flawed". My guess is that Momonosuke may NEVER be able to change back to his human form thanks to this.
With this Devil Fruit revelation, I'm confused. I would think that Devil Fruits were all artificially made and not natural.

With Monet's snow logia powers, they must be a more concentrated version of Aokiji's ice logia powers.

If what Momonosuke stated was true, I bet Chopper will find this flaw and try to fix it.

I wasn't sure, but was there a mini-story or a color spread this week?