View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 04:38   Link #28280
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Here’s what I truly recommend (more or less in chronological order):

MS Gundam -> 08th MS Team -> Gundam 0080 -> Gundam 0083 -> Zeta Gundam -> ZZ Gundam -> Char’s Counterattack -> Gundam Unicorn

I mix old and new series there so that you won’t get bored by watching 70s & 80s animation all the time (but they’re still in correct chronological order imo).
Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Ok?

So then what do I need to watch and what order are they in?
So for the list and order he gave u what he meant by old and new is:

Some of the older series got remaster movies, which somewhat/greatly updates some of the animation, some more so to the point where scene changes are awkward purely due to the age gap in animation

MS Gundam 0079 and Zeta Gundam both got 3 movie remasters (zeta being the awkward animation changes I mentioned)

While it is a nice idea to switch so you dont kill yourself on old animation (unless you dont mind) I highly suggest watching the full series for both, IMO the plot will be easier to understand and there will be alot more character development too, and it gives you time to become attached to/hate the various characters and mechs

And isnt this discussion quite off topic for a models thread? Better insert something relevant

I MUST GET HG CLANCHE CUSTOM!!!!! Looks so friggin good out of the box
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote