View Single Post
Old 2012-08-02, 14:13   Link #37
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaminoSeigi View Post
It is trickier to build than your average Gundam MG kit since you will need to work on the kit before it gets good. But overall the kit will look great if you fix the seamlines and paint it.

The first takemikazuchi got some problems here and there though UN version Shiranui gets better.
Ah.... One of the reasons why I hesitate on getting kits. I have no prior experience when it comes to building models, and I'm not very good with my hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Yes, the Koto kits needs paint and a layer of matt coat and seam lines clearing to make it look good.

The A3 ones are great out of the box:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Revotech ones need a touch of paneling and washing to give it the look.
Er... Do you have a spare Type-04? I'd gladly take it off your hands if you ever want to part with it.

Looking great there, YF-23. Anymore pictures? I enjoy looking at other people's collection. I tried MFC, but not many people post A3 pictures.

But wow, 20? That's a lot, and those things are not cheap.

I saw a post in /m/ before. This wouldn't be the picture of your whole collection, is it?

Images
JELLY
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
There is supposed to be a Promo on the Total Eclipse Visual Novel somewhere last few weeks. Trying to locate it again.

I'm waiting for my local Kinokunia to bring my Dengeki Muvluv in. Amazon is kinda expensive for shipping.
Oh, nice. I didn't know there's already a pv for the TE VN.

Not just kinda. It is expensive. The shipping in Amazon cost more than the book itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemper View Post
Lol, theirs a difference. It just annoys the fuck out of me when theirs those people who are obviously weaboo's. Liking Muv-luv isn't really weaboo

Goddam it young mana, HNNNG
Spoiler:
Mother of God... Mana-Mana in sailor uniform and even Maya is there. I almost fainted on the spot.

Haha. I agree with the other girl. The two don't look like cousins at all, but more like twins.

I also just watched your video. No words can describe the amount of jelly I'm having especially when I saw was was in 0:19 of the video.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-08-02 at 14:23.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote