Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 21:35   Link #1109
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I think she was in hiding from someone or something, besides can you see how much she stands out when she is in human form?
I think she seems being in cat form to be more convenient

Also if that display of power Shiro did were really fabricated by Neko and were able to go in par with a King is power like Munakata then what the hell is Neko really?
I heard someone say that she replicated the sword by looking at Munakata's at the beginning of the episode, but was she also able to replicate is powers?

Some questions were answered but then they left us with even more questions at the end of the episode
she is the "pink queen" serious but maybe infact she can be the colorless queen after see her power being on par with a king(another hint can be the ED where is only her to appear) and really can be fun if true because "kuroh the dog" gona be her vassal(again a dog working for a cat pure troll win)

after think a few i remeber what i say and the reason she stay in cat form most of the times is because what i told before "strains are hunted for being a dangerous existence by the blue guys". this can be the reason she prefer stay in cat form to hide herself from the hunters.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-11-15 at 22:17.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote