View Single Post
Old 2012-02-03, 13:13   Link #215
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
I highly doubt Kaiki is out for money most likely for most likely for some kai powers. So Kanbaru, Tsubasa, Shinobu could be his target. Plus there is Tsikihi. It is unknow if she has anything in store. Damn you novel readers! you may have a blast right now giggle in the fist observing how anime only viewers trying to hit the sky with a finger.
I dunno, he seems more like a "profit" guy to me. He scammed Senjougahara when she didn't have any power to give him, and he was thinking about targeting Kanbaru just now but decided against it because he couldn't feel the presence of the demon, ie: she didn't need any help. He's first and foremost a con artist: he targets people who need help and takes whatever he can get out of them. What's important is not what they "have" but how desperate they are, and therefore what they're willing to give him to get rid of it.

Now, I agree that "profit" isn't the same thing as "money" but I can't see him as power-hungry. That just doesn't make any sense to me.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote