View Single Post
Old 2011-02-25, 15:49   Link #898
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
There sure are a lot of fanfiction these times. A lot with crack pairing, how long enough until the yuriko X touma ?
I actually have one planned out, I would publish it (only after my tests and assignments are over. I would also publish it under the condition that someone can proofread my story, grammar is not my strongest point)

Basically, I have something like Yuriko and Touma were once osana Najimi/childhood friends(maybe the two were like 7 or 8 years old)
- They meet each other in the park where Yuriko was alone, parents having died and everything. (also, cue in many sprawled bullies on the ground, because they tried to attack Yuriko and failed lol, for obvious reasons)
- Touma becomes the first one to "touch" her without getting a broken arm, which got Yuriko interested, she willingly deactivates field ONLY with Touma.
- The two had to separate, Yuriko being picked up by scientists and still had a conscience...

- Time skip to Misaka 10032 battle, but the two don't recognise each other. While Yuriko would be a bit OOC from Accelerator, well being a girl and I would have different motivations and such.

Tell me if you think it's an ok idea for the start. If it isn't, I'll just drop it.

Appearance wise: I'll have Yuriko with slightly longer hair, with a black highschool uniform, I prefer it compared to the above pic, sorry. :P

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote