Thread: Licensed Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-04, 10:54   Link #72
Ekureiru
神さま、ありがとう!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Ekureiru Send a message via MSN to Ekureiru
So, while diligently working on this last night and doing my parts of the typesetting (and now going back and watching it in full, again) I must confess that I've absolutely fallen in love with Yune, or something close there-of. This anime has also given me a chance to utilize my now rusty French in order to translate various signs and other things into English. Well, it was fun.

Looking forward to future episodes of this. I remember joking with the rest of my usual circle of friends last night that Claude might be Napoleon III due to his vehemently nationalist comment towards Yune, and his originally staunch attitude towards France in the beginning. Something got me thinking, kami-sama knows why, that he may have just been the future Emperor due to his annoyingly/originally pompous attitude. Glad to see the relationship between him and Yune grow throughout the episode and gradually make him show some kind of acceptance for her among his 'family' of sorts. Put a smile on my face, several times.

Also, I swear that the old man is totally a 'bro', if you get what I mean. I'm confused as to which time-frame of France this is also, too. Guess we'll find out. Back to watching, again.

(I totally did not mainly pick this up for the loli, well, maybe I did. BUT I'M WATCHING IT FOR PLOT, DEVELOPMENT, ART, AND MUSIC TOO!)

Ekureiru - An entity commonly recognized by many as being on par with gods.
Last.fm | MyAnimeList | Pettanko Fansubs | Now with a degree in Yanderekology.
Ekureiru is offline   Reply With Quote