View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 02:08   Link #99
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaMiaka View Post
I too have gotten used to the animation and quality and don't really notice it anymore. But, just for comparison, here's a pic from the game:

-snip-

So, yeah, there's a certain quality that is missing. The shading, the glossy sheen, the texture, all of this is not in the show, but it would be hard to expect the same quality from one still frame as opposed to thousands upon thousands.
Just a note here, it's just impossible to replicate that same colouring quality in an anime Especially if we are talking about Nitro+'s ones ho ho... (I'm including Demon... sth in this case, but that's subjective opinion)

Honestly I can't imagine how much tears of blood will be spilled by the animators if they have to make 60 frames of that every second, as much as I still think the animation here is still flakey of sorts. It's just giving such great details (gradient control, shadowing, lighting angle plus anything that makes the CG in the game incredible) requires extra hard work every week. And then there is more reasons.

In fact, I would even say that unless there is wholeshite of budget and incredibly talented colourists in the animation studio, the quality we get in the anime is right enough for the origin's type of colouring.

(Although to be fair, Uirou Yamada's colouring style somehow is fitting for animating the characters )

Also, personally I don't think game spoiler is allowed here, as much as I can't for the heck of my life remember anything about that spoiler :x I-I only remembered Shiki route, Keisuke and Rin for some funny reasons Aaaaanyway, would be better for that spoiler to be deleted.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote