View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 02:19   Link #9172
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Her punishment for what exactly? Leaving after one attack like she always does? When it wasn't a life or death battle, but just a simple competition? When she didn't even attack Lucy like she usually does, just Lucy's enemies?
Clearly your a fan of Aquarius.

Just kiddin.

But anyway. What you said is exactly the point. She always ever leaves after one attack and never ever stays to help properly. Surely its a running gag and meant to be funny but this was exactly why Lucy got into so much shit. Doesn't matter if it's a Life & Death situation. They had a contract. Would she only finally be reasonable when Lucy is on the brink of death? What good would that do?

And the way u say it is as if she's ''Good Enough'' for not attacking Lucy. Dafuq?

And nope, she didn't attack Lucy's enemies. She gave up after ONE parallel attack against Juvia's water cyclone attack.
Let's be honest here, we wouldn't know if Aquarius could be a match for Minverva. Chances are she can't, but even so, ditching your owner like that = bitch in my list. I wouldn't want a damn Celestial Spirit like her. Lucy's just too kind, + Aquarius was her 1st Golden Key spirit so yeah.

Loki would never do such a thing. And i'm pretty sure neither would any of her other spirits. Maybe Taurus or the Clock but yeah. You get the point.

This argument has been gone through before on the week of that chapter so i'm just gonna leave it at this.

*I'm sorry for the use of expletives and all. Truthfully i'm not a particular fan of Lucy, but this time Aquarius did well enough to get my hate. I don't usually hate characters to such an extent.. :3