View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 22:31   Link #85
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Haha, I have met a lot of these people too! I have thought about starting my own business on multiple occasions, and I do have ideas, but it seems like most of my talents lie in Critical Analysis, Ops and Risk Management. It's also much harder to run your own business than you think .. When you run a small business.. all your customers are your "boss"

I also have terrible luck. This may sound funny coming from someone such as myself who has "made it" by working hard and (arguably) being somewhat smart. But let me tell you, from experience, it's better to be lucky than to be good.
It is hard to run your own business. Had done it twice and didn't really like it, though something tells me that I am probably going to run one someday. I am more or less getting used to the fact that the customer is the biggest, though I am starting to understand that employees don't like their boss not being around when the customer is being ludicrous.

If you think you have bad luck, think about someone who is worse off - there are some people, no matter how hard they work, never made much in life.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote