View Single Post
Old 2010-08-06, 21:17   Link #4276
Disz

Also,I'm sure you can make realistic sense out of EP6.

To explain why she didn't just get everyone and say ''I found Battler,he's the culprit,boom'',I think I can explain that easily.

1.Why would they trust the uninvited guest?
2.She has no evidence?
3.Family is obviously on Battlers side.

If she knew he was in there to frame him,why would she put any seals?It wouldn't work well for her,or Battler,simply because

1.If she set them,and then got the family to go,the seals will still be set,and Eva and Kyrie would obviously ask
Kyrie:''If he killed everyone,then why aren't the seals broken?''
Eva:''And you were gone for so long,how would we know if the culprit wasn't miss detective herself?''

2.If she set them,opened them and then came to Battler,she would have to explain why Battler would still be in the room,if the seals were broken.It would be a huge fail on her part.

Long Story short,you can trust when there is no reason to doubt,and Erika did not reveal Battler out in the open because it wouldn't make sense on her part,due to her seals,since she's the one who put them,and broke them.So it would only make sense to let Battler escape so that she could pin it on him when they found him,and use the closed room chain trick,to further provide evidence,and find him in another room hiding.The family would have no reason to doubt Erika,but even though...I don't really believe the family would believe her so easily..but then ''Erika'' would probably say
Erika:''Obviously,the only one who could have killed them was one of the ones who knew it was a prank itself!You guys were sealed,and the only one left alive of the fakes is Battler,the culprit.''
Right?