View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 09:48   Link #4322
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Okay I just found myself a nice long-term PT job at a music shop after hopping around for months doing temps. Pay isn't that high but the environment is nice and quiet, and everything is good other than the goddamned point-of-sales system which look like a 1980-ish sales DOS - it is bloody hard to use and has no rollbacks, so I am effectively screwed for a wrong entry.

As I am having serious trouble trying not to key in the wrong keys on that crap piece of programming, I was scrutinized by my colleague and manager for lacking "common sense". I enjoy this job because only 1/10 out of the customers I meet are assholes, the environment is peaceful, and I don't want to quit or get sacked because of the lack of this "common sense".

Is there anywhere I can learn this damn thing so I can click into this group of "normal" people? Or should I just quit this job and hop onto another?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote