Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-24, 02:26   Link #2826
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel8 View Post
Do you know if there will be a 3 series of eureka seven ao (with protagonist Fluer, Ao and Elena)???
I'd say it's a possibility since they were already at least gauging what people wanted to see next with that facebook poll on the official AO facebook page.

As wandering-dreamer pointed out though it would seem that Elena would probably have to be older than Ao and Fleur this time since Eureka no longer gets stranded in time to make her extra time jump to rescue her (nor would she need to save Elena since Secrets no longer exist to cause the Scub Burst that originally threatened her life anyway). So Elena probably never would have time jumped anymore unless something new and odd happened to cause it to occur anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Man, I have to say that I'm absolutely loving the soundtrack at the moment. The first release kept me occupied even until now, but the second release is even better. Inside the Blue, Apocalypse or a New Beginning, The Awakening, Re-Paradox, Scub Coral Exterior, Responsibility, Ex-Hero...

This is gonna last for a while...
Yeah, I've been listening to both volumes of the soundtrack a ton.

Last edited by DangerMouse; 2012-12-24 at 16:43.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote