View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 17:31   Link #77
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ec1ge View Post
But just a few questions though:

- Even though Snake of Festival left Yuji and Yuji gained Grammatica, wouldn't he be able to almost recreate SoF's Dragontail, Black Flame Shooting powers, etc.?
(Cause if I remember, Grammatica can be transformed into any multiple Unrestricted Spells he wants it to be)
I believe that the dragon tail was some kind of 'machine' which stopped functioning when Dantalion died. So he won't be able to use this anymore. The hair was cut off in the end anyways.

Yuji can't use the black flames since the black flame belongs to SnH. He can shoot flames of his own colour though. Remember how he was able to shoot silver flames back in season 2?

Grammatica is quite mysterious though. He's able to use it as a barrier and for super speed. I guess he'll find many other ways to use it for along the way.

Quote:
- What was the name of the song that played at the end?
(I really want it to complete my playlist of the entire 灼眼のシャナ OST on my iPod. xD)
Koubou (Beam of Light) by Mami Kawada.

Quote:
EDIT:
- I found this series when I was "anime surfing" on random sites and stumbled upon this. Best thing to ever happen
One of my friends made me watch the first episode. I'm so happy that she did now.

Quote:
Unlike other animes who chose to put fillers, too many side stories, or "characters" who no one will remember [*cough* Naruto and Bleach *cough* ],
Shakugan No Shana doesn't do that.
Ahem....final Arc of Season 1, the first two episodes of season 2, the Konoe Fumina arc, the final Arc of season 2. These 'fillers' were connected to the main plot though (for the most part), so I didn't really mind. They were quite good actually. I think they made the Konoe Fumina arc too long though.