View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 01:55   Link #1181
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Finally catches up reading Vexed's translation.
Pegasus Fantasy (lol Saint Seiya) was great. Pegasus's shouting while sprinting was hilarious. Can't wait to see it on the season 2, that is if it will covers until this chapter

Speaking of the season 2 of the anime, which scene you're waiting for the most? It's the roller coaster chapter for me. Just imagining Fukuen Misato's voicing snapped Rika makes me chuckle already XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
This is further compounded by the fact that this isn't only a romantic comedy, but a story that revolves around a club of social misfits and their efforts to make friends.
Yeah, I think this is the case too.
Even I feel that the PSP game, which stand-alone so it could focus more on relationship between Kodaka and just one girl to develop into romance (so I hope ), never did until *very* late game, unlike other similar LN/anime-adapted VN PSP game developed by Bandai (OreImo, Toradora, PapaKiki, etc). And even when it did finally comes into love, the friendship theme still strong.

But maybe, just maaaybe, Kodaka's narration on vol 8 epilogue that the story so far was only a prologue and it will change from unlucky slice-of-life comedy (I forgot his exact words >.<) to love comedy isn't all joking?