View Single Post
Old 2011-02-26, 18:07   Link #449
Iromaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Klaus says hi. Two of the three great Admirals say hi. The former leader of the TSAB ground forces says hi. The former high council says hi.
Klaus was still much weaker than Olivie. Her barrier jacket wasn't even damaged in their battle, while his was in pieces. And he admitted it himself.

Granny admiral (who's also the leader of TSAB at the moment) is officially the strongest of them. To the point she was called a "powerful demon". Other two aren't even mentioned as being mages.

Regius wasn't a mage.

We have no idea about the high council. It's possible they were just politicians, not mages like Regius. And we never saw their bodies.

Quote:
Source on that one?
Cypha is officially the best at close combat.

Quote:
So far, the one with the most powerful divider would be Touma, who while not a member of the Hucks, is definitely a guy.
Touma's divider is nothing special. It's the book and likely Lily who made him broken. I was talking about Stella.

Her divider is a ship Huckebeins took their name from. And as Hayate said the main reason why they are considered unbeatable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Wouldn't Stella be the weakest member of the Hucks?

She's got no real combat abilities from what I can tell outside of the ship.
Outside of the ship? Probably. But the ship kind of make her a "bit" broken. Mind that we never saw her ship fight. At first she just wanted to run away from Wolfram and then emo wave left her ship barely capable of flying.

Overall, when it comes to politics or leadership positions in general it appears to be split even between both genders. But when it comes to magic almost all elites are female while almost all generic cannon fodder is male.

But yeah this is kind of off-topic here. I was just trying to say that Vivid's tournament being so female dominated is nothing new in the series.

Edit:
Spoiler for Better picture of the new girl:

Last edited by Iromaru; 2011-02-26 at 18:47.
Iromaru is offline   Reply With Quote