View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 10:54   Link #12
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Kamidori:
If I forge a different set of clothing for someone, will the enhancements get carried over?
I am still lacking items to actually make something like that, but if it means I lose all enhancements, maybe I should not spend too much there yet?
No, enhancements are unique to every armor. That means you have to enhance every new set from zero. I would suggest you save any money and items for Yuera's Fire or Holy armor; Emiritta's Versatile / Holy; Seravy's Dark / Versatile.

Here a good tip to make the enhancements cheaper thus easier to get. Always complete a line first and try to do it continuously. I mean, after advancing one square, continue with the one right next to the last. If you jump from 1 square to another in a different line it will cost you a lot more gold and items. You can tell which was the last enhancement you bought since it will be highlighted.

Edit: Remember all stats bonuses are unique for the armor and are only effective when you wear said armor. Skills are the exception and they can be used anytime once you buy them.

Last edited by johnishida; 2012-02-29 at 11:12.
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote