Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou (Dog & Scissors)
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-02, 02:22   Link #235
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

NSFW
Nyantype - Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
NATSUNO I LOVE YOU SADIST-CHAN

That last episode was hilarious. I laughed so hard at Genocide Mode, that mode truly obliterates ingredients

The editor girl is hilarious too, I fully acknowledge she's M to the core maybe it's because it's Natsuno, but editor-chan sure knows what she likes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I think of it as an intelligently silly series. Making sense is overrated. I love the absurdity of what's going on in this show. I just realized today that this is actually one of my favorite shows of the season. Who'd have thought it?

EDIT: I just posted a characters/seiyuus page for this show, with pics of ten characters and their seiyuus. We've been enjoying Sakurai Takahiro and Inoue Marina, along with Asumi Kana (Madoka) and the great (really!) Itou Shizuka (crazy editrix). Keep an eye out for young Serizawa Yuu as the singer Maxi, and also for Saitou Chiwa and Uchida Maaya.
Thanks for that. Marina Inoue does a very good job as Natsuno, it's like her voice was made for characters that stand atop the others A bit of a surprise is Asumi Kana, despite Madoka's "Yandere Mahou Shoujo" feel, I didn't detect much Nyarko in her voice, which is a good thing XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote