View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 17:56   Link #3
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ladies vs Butlers: it's the thing that contains abnormal amounts of ecchiness and nudity, and this surely is a borderline hentai. This will not disappoint you at all. The first episode will be enough for you to understand the power that this title beholds. Let's say it's a safe bet. It's about an accademy for butlers and ladies: butlers learn how to serve, while ladies learn how to act as a real noble. There are endless amounts of ecchi scenes, like the protagonist sticking his face in someone's tits/legs, grabbing, and tits aren't censored. I seriouly bet my left arm that this will do the job. Here a typical scene
Spoiler for pic:

Kissxsis: haha, probably the most epic thing you'll get. It doesn't contain huge amounts of nudity, let's even say that it's shown only some times, but... i don't know how to put it into words: it shows everything and nothing. It's about two twin sisters and their not blood related brother: the two sisters love their brother, Keita, who doesn't dislike their treatments, even tho he tries to control himself. It's full of kissing scenes, as you can imagine, and much more. Much more. It's made of a TV series(that focuses more on the plot), and an OAV series (that focuses mainly on ecchiness). Let's say that the TV show is a lightened OAV. To get the "growing excitement" effect, i suggest you first watch the TV series (The first 3 episodes will let you understand what i mean by showing everything and nothing). After those episodes, the plot shows you the other characters, and then evolves around the plot, still showing a lot of ecchiness. The OAV sends the plot to get fucked and focuses on their relation development, or whatever you'd call it, showing large amount of ecchiness. It's a light anime that is very provocative and able to deliver load of laughs and excitement. It's still my favorite.
PS: The two series aren't exactly linked, since they follow different(not really) plots, but the TV show will make you better understand everything. Let's say it is the preliminary for the OVA. Here a SS:
Spoiler for pic:

Aki Sora: about the relationship between siblings. It is a masked hentai, meaning that there is sex undergoing but without showing genitals (tits at best). It has serious themes, so probably you'll look at it more like an hentai rather than an ecchi anime. It's made of 1 episode + 2episodes (total of 3).

Yosuga no Sora: it is taken from an eroge, and there is a different storyline for each heroine. Every chapter contains a sex scene as ending, or midway. (It's not an hentai, but like the title above, it has a bit serious themes)

These are the MOST. There are other titles that are just ecchi but not BL hentai. There isn't much else. Of all 4 titles, i consider Kissxsis to be the best, followed by LvsB. LvsB contains way more nudity and ecchi scenes, but Kissxsis is waaay more provocative even showing little skin. I'm sure you'll prefer the latter, like i did (probably not, but still). The other two focus more on the (blood related) incest relationship, and the themes are a bit darker. Kissxsis doesn't contain a real incest since the protagonists are not blood related.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-02-13 at 18:08.