View Single Post
Old 2012-11-26, 11:13   Link #348
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
That's still my question right now. Another thing for me is how Rin is strong now. In Komari's Arc, Rin put her effort to help Komari in episode 6, while in later episode she is still shy to others. If we think that Komari is Rin best friend so she was desperate to help her, but she should have more courage when facing others now.

BTW my personal opinion about romance to each route (excluding Komari,Rin)
- Haruka: Important, since this route plays with lying and loving someone, especially my favorite scenario when Riki said to Haruka that only thing that she can win against her twin is to make him fall in love with her while Kanata can't.
- Kud: Kud wants to meet Riki again because of their strong love so that's how she came back to him. But wonder whether anime will change this scene into her strong desire to meet her friends, Little Busters, or not?
- Kurugaya: This should be no problem if playing with romance since finally Riki will forget what will be happened in the dream. So wish that anime won't change the plot. But wish anime will adapt "Love-Love Hunters" operation too.
- Mio: Needed, even though this route plays with the existence and reality, I still believe that the best part in this route is how Riki is struggle to love Mio not Midori. I'm looking forward to see one of my most favorite scenes in entire game when Riki kisses Mio on the beach and when Mio fall asleep at his shoulder under the tree.
Didn't those annoying random girls start bullying Riki after he was more romantically interested in Kurugaya, as well? I'm sure in the VN you have the bad and neutral end choice selection during those in-game days (iirc, whether to tell Yui about it or not). So that would be another "important" factor to let the romance blossom.
I wasn't too impressed with Mio and Haruka romance-wise, so gimme more Kud Wafu time