View Single Post
Old 2008-06-08, 09:18   Link #647
naoya

>>Circular Logic

Sorry I've never been to the town.But I' ve heard these are not similar.

>>TinyRedLeaf

Biannual bonus has a certain reason.
[Summer bonus]: Japanese return each hometowns in summer and there are a month of summer vacation for children.
[Winter bonus]:Just like the above-mentioned we return the hometowns,and there are a custom called Otoshi-dama. Adult give the relative children money.
So most of people need more money in august and december.

Thank you for advices.

>>LiberLibri

I agree with your opinion. The diversity that sometimes we feel uselessness has a possbility of developing. I think a lot of technologies rise from the uselessnes.

Certainly, the pay gap is growing up between whites. But most of Japanese hate the recognition that define the blue or white, so both blue and white gets the bonus. (Details are not so told well. ) If I say that I hold labourer in derision, my friends hate me and I will be hit by father.

>>tripperazn

Mn・・・I usually buy books and games, or play with friends. Please don't worry your Japanese is suitable.

>1 Well, we think foreign otaku is so active or smart. Because most of Japanese otaku don't think about anime. For example, explaining by using the CODE GEASS, we don't think the britania's background. We think foreign otakus studing the production person's intention by anime's background or charactor's setting.

>2 I've eaten the it. But sorry, I don't know how it sells.

I'm not so smart that you think. I must learn the English, so I just start learning by using my hobby.

>>Mystique

Ok, I will write abot Japan regularity. I also want to question about foreign culture.
By the way I think my English is so bad. Do you think so, don't you?

Certainly, that you'are saying is right. Japanese trust others so easily. But we think that,we cannot be trusted by others if we can't trust others. And I'm thought eccentric character by my friends. I think so too.

Especially, my hometown trust others remarkably. Because my parents' family don't lock the house door though they goes out.

By the way I do not take in everyone in the house. If you have money you can check in the expensive hotel, you should so. My room isn't so wide. Additionally, there are Japanese proverb [情けは人の為ならず]. This mean that if you did benevolence, the benevolence reach you at last.

Can you understand my English.I'm afraid.

>>Vexx

I think so too. But all the people do not necessarily think so.
It is correct there are a good person and a bad person in the world, too.
naoya is offline   Reply With Quote