View Single Post
Old 2007-11-10, 08:50   Link #14
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by withered_joy View Post
So it wasn't just me who thought the art was a bit off. LOL at the Orange-kun thing though.
Was mostly the girls. The action scenes seemed fine to me. Nice melee with Exia, for example.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot to make a comment about Ali and Setsuna's relationship. They just keep coming, these stuff for fangirl fantasies. I'm even more interested in Setsuna's past now! Hopefully they will partially enlighten us in the next episode. And maybe I shouldn't mention this, but Setsuna laying soaked on the beach is so...XD (blabbers off to BL land).
Please restrain yourself

I've no idea what Ali and Setsuna's relationship was. I get the feeling that Setsuna's impression of Ali was wrong though. So, I'd expect Setsuna to be wanting some revenge soon.

Ali comes in complaining that the Gundams are hurting his business. This guy is definitely a war profiteer. Now at least. I wouldn't be surprised if he tricked Setsuna as a kid into fighting for his "cause" - if Ali just viewed them as cheap disposable soldiers, I wouldn't be surprised. That's my current impression. Setsuna seems surprised that Ali is alive, so maybe he thought Ali died "heroicly" (was probably faked while escaping or something).

So I expect Setsuna to be rather confused for this particular fight. And Ali seems very experienced. I guess Setsuna will need to be saved next week. Well, this seems to be the kick he needs to grow... as a Gundam Meister at least.
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote