View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 02:56   Link #389
tsunade666

the only ending I see is the bittersweet stupid ending of alternative. They forget the memories of Takeur and Takeru's memories are also erased. Only Kasumi and Sensei remembers it though is what I would like to say but for ending.... bittersweet.

At some point in the fic. Its for certain that the girls are in DEEP in love with Takeru but that love can't be return because Takeru should be aware of it that after everything is over he will return. That is his goal and even if he promise Sumika that he will take her about christmas the only reply of Sumika to Takeru is "don't make promises that is impossible to fulfill" or along those lines. Sumika is well aware of Takeru's condition and she probably already regained her memories from the past look. Meaning she knows she is the reason why Takeru is still there.

For now, Takeru is focus on killing BETA that he forgot about the whole casualty conductor thing and the main reason for him becoming one. But at some point. IT will SURELY hit him again. Specially if the girls start doing aggressive attacks. For all I care and wish even if its sad. Takeru ...... doesn't have the right to have happiness at the BETA world. That is NOT HIS WORLD.

Receiving happiness and returning it. Love is mutual and are both way but .... well that will end. Specially in Takeru's case which is awful and sad because the people will forget about him. Specially now that he is the talk of town. Its much easier for the trick of the world to erase his existence in the world because they are thinking about him and know him. It will be sad for the girls if they continue this useless struggle. Its different from fighting BETA which have a different ending waiting.

The only ending waiting for Takeru in this beta world is death without any trace left behind except for the data's which will leave problem. Yuuko used a trick to make sure she remembers him by using a record data but for the world that has data of him but doesn't have memory. It will fill a gap or a hole that will be left forever happen. There are evidence that he exist but no one will remember. Well they aren't as twisted as Yuuko and an esper like Kasumi >_>

Just like what sensei said. Its useless to talk more. To normals like you