View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 09:39   Link #553
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

RIP Jonathan ;_;

Even Dio, who despised him his whole life, acknowledged his bravery in the end. In other circumstances, they might have become great friends. If only Dio wasn't so twisted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
So did Jonathan pass down his genes or not? or do they only have one adopted child?

I'm kind of glad that it cuts away to 50 years later in the next episode, I can't imagine how devastated Speedwagon will be when he hear of the news
Erina was already pregnant. She states it at the end. So yes, the Joestar bloodline will carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Spoiler:
That someone is called Dio. He is the source of all of Jonathan's misery. If not for him, Jonathan would have probably been able to live a long and happy life as the gentleman he was.

I agree with your comment on Phantom Blood. The anime adaptation has exceeded my expectations and has in fact greatly enhanced the manga. I had more fun watching the anime than I had reading the manga version all those years ago (Phantom Blood is my least favorite part). The excellent direction, voice acting, and music made it so much more enjoyable and it was easy to overlook the poor animation.

Battle Tendency is one of my favorite so I have higher expectations this time around. I hope David Production will keep up the good work. The music in the preview already sounds pretty good.