View Single Post
Old 2010-08-16, 00:55   Link #69
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
All of it? I'd think that any story containing human and fantasy characters that is set up by witches would be considered a gameboard.

Dlanor's point was that pieces/characters will never act in ways which they couldn't. So yes, I do think that Ange's mother hates her. I don't, however, buy that she killed everyone.
But that's the problem - the tea party showing has no fantasy elements. The only thing fantasy about is Beatrice showing up, but she ends up being a dead shell by the time the guns start firing off. Bern even takes Lion into the parlor at one point and tries to get Kyrie to shoot him. So really, it's less of a board and more of a clusterfuck display to mock Ange who is present in the tea party but not anytime else.

Sorry but there is nothing foreshadowing Kyrie's hatred of her own daughter in any games up to this point. Battler is understandable, but never did Kyrie say anything about hating Ange. If anything she thinks Ange is a blessing because she was able to marry Rudolf and have a child after giving a stillbirth.