View Single Post
Old 2012-02-15, 12:51   Link #14
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
-Chapter title is something like "severed head". Ministory features Zanbai from the Franky family (y'know, the guy who was second in command when Franky was still around).
Not much to comment here.

Quote:
-Luffy is messing around with the talking legs. Zoro then notices that there's an iceberg at the island. On the other hand, Usopp discovers what seems to be a bird-woman on top of a building.....
I wonder what Usopp's reation would be should he discovers that the bird-woman's face ressembles his mother Banchina (it could happen).

Quote:
-Meanwhile, Sanji's group wakes up in a prison. There they discover another unusual phenomenon..... a talking head! The head says that he's searching for his son. After a small talk with the head, Franky blows away the wall of the room they're imprisoned in and everyone makes their escape. Sanji takes the head with him and notices that he's a samurai from the Wano country since he has a chonmage. The guys in the gas masks chase after them after hearing the noise they made, and Sanji kicks down a door to a nearby room. Inside is a group of gigantic children.....
A talking severed head. Also it's good to see Sanji's group making their escape. With the gigantic children, I wonder if any of them ressemble tiger cubs.

Quote:
NOTE: ONE PIECE WILL BE ON BREAK NEXT WEEK SO DON'T EXPECT TO SEE A NEW CHAPTER THREAD UNTIL AROUND THE 29TH. I REPEAT: THERE WILL BE NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK.
< "Aw Boo."