View Single Post
Old 2007-06-21, 15:40   Link #503
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post
It will be worth it. Though if you're buying it, I suggest getting the PS2 version. Not saying the PC version's bad, but the PS2 version on sale is the only one with voices.
Or if you're like me, who's willing to sell an arm and a leg to play the game voiced on PC, you can buy both versions and use this to patch the PC version with the voice files from the PS2 version.

Of course, you can always just buy the PC version and "obtain" the PS2 files from a certain p2p software. ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
Then perhaps I can make you a bit happier again, my favorite scenario in the game (not counting the Afterstory) was easily Kyou's and Kotomi's. To bad that Tomoyo's scenario is the most uneventful one if you're not counting Tomoyo After.
To me, Kyou's story had a lot of potential, but it never really got a chance to realize them. I loved the twist in the end, but it still wasn't enough of a punch for me.

Kotomi's story was great, it's easily my second favorite after Fuuko. To be honest, Kotomi didn't really attract my attention much at first, but once I got into her story, I was hooked. The Noto Mamiko voice matched her perfectly too.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote