View Single Post
Old 2007-06-22, 08:52   Link #505
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Kyou's scenario was the second one I played after Nagisa's, so it might have given it a bit of extra impact that i hadn't heard Ana before and the twist in the end was pure genius. Though I'm a bit worried how it will turn out in the anime, atleast if Kyoani is going to do it "the Kanon way" and skip any form of romantic involvement from Tomoya.

Kotomi was actually the one that I was most interested in from the start, mostly because I'm a big Mamiko Noto fan but I couldn't imagine that her story would be so touching.

To make myself a bit clearer, I liked every scenario in the game they were all great in their own way and it was really the diversity that made it so special. Tomoyo's scenario has more of a emotional dialog and monologue then actual events, which makes it special but just as with Kyou's I'm a bit worried how it will turn out in the anime.

After all this talking about how touching some scenarios are I really have to mention Kappei's, I don't belive that I have ever laughed that much before
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote