View Single Post
Old 2007-07-05, 12:31   Link #516
velocity7

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/moonphase/20070705

Dunno how good your Japanese is, but the Moonphase poster posts that it is "quite possible that CLANNAD will end up in Fall 2008", but does not imply that it is a confirmed written-in-stone date. Spring 2008 I can probably understand based on timing, but Fall 2008 looks quite ridiculous, especially since a previewing of CLANNAD is happening at TBS Anime Fest next month.

Another thing to note is that the Moonphase post is based off an overview in March of 2007 that was under publication ban until recently. And overviews are never 100% accurate, since times change, and people can make more money and such.

Needless to say, no confirmation on Haruhi's date either. I suggest we all wait until we get an actual confirmed date on Haruhi or CLANNAD, so we can figure out which one will air first.

Although I'd like CLANNAD to air first, I already know Haruhi has the volume 4 timing so it might get the Fall 2007 slot with CLANNAD taking Spring 2008 (which also is good timing). That's just my two cents though.

On the other hand, we haven't seen any Haruhi season 2 footage to date. Unless that's what the next Lucky Star is for?

Last edited by velocity7; 2007-07-05 at 13:16.
velocity7 is offline   Reply With Quote