Thread: Licensed Hourou Musuko
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-23, 18:43   Link #121
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
At this point, I feel talking with Yoshino doesn't really present anything as far as pairings go, they're just two friends who had a conversation. I don't even think of them being together as special anymore, or any different than them being with anyone else(aside from their besties). I had no nostalgia or anything from it. It's very natural though given their former relationship, and that is far more impressive to me(for some apparent reason).

The fact that Mako has already fallen for that boy(his name escapes me) gives me the impression that the 'love' he feels is rather fickle. He loves Shuu, then, after only being apart for a little while, falls 'in love' with someone else. Makes me wonder does he want to fall in love just for the sake of it?

And I think the whole "teasing for crossdressing" bit is over for now. I think there'll be some other angle at work.

And the more I see Sarashina, the more I want to see more of her. She is SOOO cute =03!! I think i'm infatuated with her now, as Saorin has been kinda a letdown lately.

Last edited by frubam; 2010-09-23 at 19:14.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote