Thread: Licensed Hourou Musuko
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-25, 23:51   Link #130
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
God, re-reading my initial interpretation for the dream in chp 91 kinda makes me look pathetic . Well, to my defense, it was drawn in such a way that such an interpretation could be made, specifically when Shuu was looking at his hand. Not that anyone actually cares, but I felt the need to clarify that (>.>).
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
Spoiler:
WHOA, I don't know if you mean people as in "the story's chars" or people as in the readers, but that seems WAY off to me. I don't think either Shuu or Yoshino are gay/lesbian or whatever. At the heart of everything, they just want to wear clothes opposite to their genders. I don't recall Shuu nor Yoshino ever showing interest in the same sex in a romantic way. In addition, Shuu has already had a girlfriend(Anna) and the only actual romantic interest we've seen from Yoshino was towards that teacher. I don't recall any reason or event that gives the impression of Yoshino liking girls. If anything, given the last recent 20~30 chaps or so, Saorin would be the most likely candidate for Yoshino's affections if Yoshino WAS lesbian. However, I don't remember anything that would constitute Yoshino liking Saorin "in that way" either.

Last edited by frubam; 2010-12-26 at 00:04.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote