Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-01, 05:44   Link #879
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Anyway, a game is a game is game is a game. Forced online connection, RMAH or no direct save function won't prevent people from playing and enjoying D3 if the actual game is good. People might not like one or more of these limitations/features but it's not like they're a reason to boycott a game entirely.

As long as the game is fun (since that's what games are about, right?) the majority of gamers will to some degree overlook what "the Man" is throwing at them, and tbh I can't blame them.

Back to D3's actual gameplay, with all the topics happening at the sideline no one here has commented on the classes' ressource systems they presented a few days ago, or did I just miss it in this thread? Anyway, the ressources are mostly working similar to the ones in WoW, which I think is good, since that makes playing several chars a real different experience. They couldve been more creative with the ressources for my taste, they're sometimes too reminiscent of the WoW ones ( see: barbarian) but overall I'm just glad that except for the witchdoc, they got rid of the boring mana system/ common ressource system among al classes. Also a nice twist to see the D3-wizard with a WoW-rogue-energy like ressource.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-09-01 at 07:35. Reason: Quote removed!
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote