Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-24, 16:54   Link #209
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Kinomoto View Post
thanks a little advice is better than no advice Its been 3 weeks and i still havent even talked to jamie and well jess...shes in love with someone else a guy like me has no chance with a girl but ill keep my info up to date here...oh btw creams didnt work pills kinda did but now my back looks like the moon another turn of for girls....ill try a little confidence but i dont know..thanks again
So she is dating someone else now? So pretty much she tried to blame you so she could get out of it...without feeling guilty by saying you were moving to fast. Not to mention being stupid enough to listen to someone else without even asking you it seems...and to be pretty dam honest here. A Girl or Guy who gets into a relationship without even considering the thought of sex is probably stupid.
Again I said this a few months to someone else in this thread...normally I just lurk lol. But Im going out a limb here and say you got out earlier from a total *****. From the sound of it...You did nothing wrong and she...really the only word to sum it up is *****. Sounds like she didn't think much of you but you were conveniant at the time for her. Or the fact that she cares more about what someone else says then what you say without even really trying to see if it is true or not. I can not say she is worth the time too.