View Single Post
Old 2004-08-12, 10:22   Link #16
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
heh... i'm suprised there isn't already an official Rock Lee thread.

I for one hate Rock Lee, his hard work makes me look worse in comparison. Plus, he bitches too much about being a failure. What the hell makes him so fucking great that he thinks he deserves to be better than everyone else? I can understand working hard for a goal like that, but when he couldn't do it, he started crying like a stupid bitch. I also hate that kind-hearted smile of his. What right does he have to smile? That fucking brat needs to learn humiliation. I hope he chokes to death on his high spirits.

*cough* Okay, that might have come off as somewhat bitter and spiteful, but my point is still there. Rock Lee pisses me off.
humm... I tried to understand your post but for some reason I just can't.

For one, Lee doesn't bitch for being a failure. When he gets knocked down, he comes harder on the second try. Gets knocked down again, he comes faster on the third try. He just pushes himself too hard. The only thing he bitches about is.... well I don't really call it bitbhing but whatever. He only bitches about him not being able to do jutsus. Nothing makes him so fucking great that makes him think he's better than everyone else. I don't ever recall seeing or hearing him say he is better than everyone else. I don't know how you got that vibe off of him.

About him crying like a stupid bitch, they only part where I've seen him cry is the flash backs. Of course he'll cry. He's just a kid. Kid cries all the time. Naruto cries as a kid, Sasuke cried as a kid, Sakura cried as a kid, even Gaara cried. SO why you bitching about him crying when he can't do something? *confused* umm.. I'm not gonna argue my point about lee's smile. He has every right to smile. and about the humiliation part. He gave all he had against Gaara and he still lost.. isn't that enough?

Lee doesn't come off as a cocky character to me (unlike someone else *cough*sasuke*cough*) . The only thing he wants to prove is the be a great ninja without using jutsus. He also wants Neji to akwowlegde him. I don't see that as a problem because everyone wants someone to akwonlegde them in the anime.

But I guess I can try to understand your point, since Lee pisses you off so...

and Dez I was about to say the same thing.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote