View Single Post
Old 2013-03-22, 23:55   Link #89
T-6000

I have a few on the list.

1. Aliens vs Predator 3. The new Aliens vs Predator game that was released nearly 3 years ago. Many critics and most PC Gamers didn't like this game, but I enjoyed it alot. Although I'll easily admit that it was rough around the edges. I think I was able to see past the flaws because I'm a big fans of the Predator and Aliens franchise, but also a fan of AVP2 for the PC.

2. Gears of War PC. I think I'm one of few PC Gamers that enjoyed the game. Many PC Gamers that I talked with did not enjoy this game and have dubbed it (like many other games of today) "Console Garbage".

3. Rage. Many people on the Console side of things felt that this game was "So-So", but many PC Gamers hated this one. Which confuses me because I actually enjoyed this game alot despite some flaws. The last mission and ending was very disappointing and the game had a habit of throwing way too much money on your feet, making the game a bit too easy on the long run. It would have been more of a welcome challenge to limit the amount of money so you could manage your cash and supplies better.

4. Crysis 2. The Game had lousy dialogue and Cringe worthy dialogue, but the gameplay was excellent. The Weapon customizations and the feel of the weapons, I feel, are top notch for a FPS title. Many people didn't like this game, but it seems that PC Gamers were especially hard on this game. For the life of me, I don't know how people can rip on Crysis 2, yet when the next Call of Duty comes along they throw their hands in the air and declare it "GOTY" material. *sigh*
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote