View Single Post
Old 2009-08-13, 21:15   Link #42
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjacat View Post
I think you hit it on the head there, it's amusing when you consider how much it looks like a harem show at first glance...

You know, I really, really like her character... But I'd avoid her like the plague in real life. Granted, she's got plenty of reasons for being this way, being sold as a sex slave to a cult leader by your own mother would be more than most would take, but then spending two years as a weightless freak devoid of most emotions and memories...

Still, she's scary. Her deadpan gallows humor doesn't help eighter, you never know if she's really joking or really wants to blind you because of a slip of the tongue...
It wasn't really a slip of the tongue, it was how he let his tongue slip.

Rararagi was annoyed initially at how Senjou seemed to deny Kanbaru as her junior.

So in an annoyed tone he asked, as if he was defending Kanbaru when Gahara-san said she "WAS" her junior,

"isn't she still your junior ?"

Thats what really set her off.

Ironically, Koyomi has no respect for honorifics.

He doesn't use the san against peoples names... which is incredibly impolite.

Ironic, that he would take to task his girlfriend because she refered to her former classmate in a way that wasn't polite... lol

I say he got what he deserved right there for being a hypocrite.

Naturally Senjou would be pissed... why would Koyomi who is not normally polite, get irritable about her not being polite ? Why would he defend Kanbaru ?

...tick.... tick... tick...

Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote