View Single Post
Old 2009-11-02, 20:20   Link #4750
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan ARX-8 View Post
why all this hate toward the poor leonard??? what did he do? (right he separate kaname/sousuke) LOL

i really don't care if he dies or not only if he accepts he loses and he can't do anything and leave kaname/sousuke alone
See episode: Part-time Steady.

What does Kaname say when Sousuke kisses Mizuki? "You don't steal a girl's lips, isn't that some kind of rape!?"

See episode: Her Problem.

What does Leonard do? FORCES A KISS ON HER.

Kaname's feelings on the matter have been established. It's only natural to hate a man who's done such a thing. Not to mention the smug behavior, the way he thinks of human lives as toys, the manipulative mind games, the way he thinks of anyone that isn't a Whispered as practically their servants and how they should be GRATEFUL to be able to SERVE them oh the poor mentally under-developed fools...

He's a sociopath, the rules don't apply to him, only to everyone else. (Making Kaname scared of Sousuke because Sousuke's killed more people? Never mind that a kill count is a kill count!)

Simply put, the man needs to die a horribly gruesome death. Reform is not an option. Leonard accept that he loses and leave Sousuke and Kaname alone? Are we talking about the same character? He's a guy that thinks he truly loves Kaname and yet he treats her in such a manner, he thinks that she could love him back... even after being treated in such a manner! Somehow he misses her soul-dead behavior because he's just oh-so-awesome and she'll totally fall for him. Or maybe she has and that's why she's upset, perhaps she thinks of herself as some kind of harlot for having fallen in love with two men!? But now she has realized her folly in having cared for a barbarian, perhaps she is trying to atone?!

...Those are my takes on the kinds of thoughts he must be having. He's completely full of himself, delusional, tricks himself into believing that the world bows down to him, he uses his manipulative nature on even his own self. Ordinarily I'd feel bad for such a person, but it seems as though he's aware of this and more than content to live life thinking everything serves him.

/rant