Thread: Kira☆Kira
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-28, 05:55   Link #5
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Those ears....
I take it you haven't played it either Sterling, right?

---------
Well those ears don't bother me really, they kinda look like my own lol. (And no I'm no monkey, it's just a characteristic family-trait).

I've heard the translation is a lot better than Edelweiss was, but there are still several inconsistencies especially at the later parts. It's somehow sad, that fan-translations are largely more accurate/detailed translations than the commercial works. Shouldn't it go the other way around?

I think I'm gonna give it a try when my new card arrives (they didn't accepted my existing cards for some reason *sigh*).
I wish they could have made a short free demo so one could gouge the translation quality and see the character introductions or something.

edit: and I also dislike it's solely digital distributed. I kinda want to have it on a shelf. Some shiny looking box would be cool even though it makes the price more expensive. They could have made two versions, one download only, and one internationally shipped boxed version (or even send a japanese original boxed version with some kinda localizing patch).

Last edited by izmosmolnar; 2009-06-28 at 06:10.
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote