View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 13:48   Link #30581
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchwork Chimera View Post

About reversing the tables on Beato and accomplices: Beatrice has a gun, but Krauss has mad boxing skills and enough hot blood to use them if a situation like that arose, so is possible for him to disarm her... but not to point the barrel her way.
I'm not sure if Krauss actually had that mad boxing skills, that's probably an embellishment.
But the point is that he didn't need to confront an armed Beatrice at all. Because beatrice's plan involves herself to play as her normal self in front of Battler, there were like a shitton of chances for any accomplice to ovewpower her without any risk involved throughout the many episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Basically there's no way Krauss couldn't know. And if Rosa can get there and back, it's possible on foot.
I see only a plausible explanations to that. Genji could have bribed whatever squad Krauss decided to hire. This isn't completely impossible since we know Genji bribed and threatened a lot of people in the past (Kawabata, the family of the dead maid and so on).

That still isn't a perfect plan because any member of the squad could have said "screw it I'm a professional, I'll do my job" to Genji and spill the beans to Krauss. But it isn't entirely impossible that they'd choose the money instead.

The idea that they didn't find a thing, however, is absolutely implausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchwork Chimera View Post
About discovering Kuwadorian, It could be that Eva used her money and influence to shush that. To avoid all those curious and WH traveling ilegally to the island and discovering what they shouldn't. Yes, the gold was blown up but 10 t of heavy metal would scatter, not dissapear. That could account also for the insane profit she made after Rokkenjima's incident, and be a reason for eva to shut completely the island from foreigners claiming that is jus void and half blown and there's nothing interesting anymore.
Even if the police investigated, they couldn't take heavy machines to search for the gold, but some stranger particularly obsessed with a mountain of gold could do it.
That didn't happen. The existence of Kuwadorian became known to everyone in the world after the "accident".

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote