View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 01:43   Link #2003
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
It's not entirely unrelated, technically, but it's true that this isn't the best place for it. Ironically, I've said so myself.

The issue seems to be that whenever speculation about a currently non-existent sequel comes up it inevitably brings back discussion about the ending. Which, in turn, leads to further repetition because that possible sequel would be at least tangentially related to the ending and its interpretations. And thus the cycle starts all over again. That has happened without my involvement and it has also happened with me. I'm just fond of making verbose posts.

Nonetheless, I suppose it's better to apologize and shut up for the time being.

Frankly, if no new information comes out by the end of next week or so then there's little or nothing to talk about.

I'll just throw a more appropriate question out there, however: Given what little we know so far, what do you really expect from Code Geass Gaiden?
I kept away from this thread due excessive trolling, but since things seems to be coming back to the right track I will donate my piece of mind about it.

Lets go by the numbers:

1.Expansion of background: the history and status quo of regions left mostly untouched in the original work should be worked on. The EU's territories are a given, but I would also like to see more on the Middle East (Area 18) and the Militarized Zone of India.

2.New machines: frankly, it would be great if all factions were given completely new Knightmares for this project, but I will be satisfied if they at least develop a few customized units.

3.Spotlight shift: I don't think that I even need to mention this, but since this is a SIDE STORY, the main characters of Code Geass should be kept as much away from here as possible. On another hand, minor characters that didn't have much chance to shine before could be given greater roles in here. I personally wouldn't mind seeing on the secondary Knights of Round (Nonnette, Luciano, Monica and Dorothea) and the Valkirye Squad.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote