View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 01:32   Link #608
Rainrir
Tin Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
No one has said "everything Magoshuatt does is wrong".

No one has said "character must either be completely white or black"

No one has denied "Hogwarts system cannot be improved".
My past posts are to show you that I am not really pro-Moganett. Do not link it to unrelated arguments. And more importantly, there is an element of "everything Moganett does is wrong" in some of the poster's attitude. As seen by what I said below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainrir
However, it seems some on the forum just thinks that "because he is a racist (specists) pig (which he is), even the good parts of his character actually bad". As if a character must either be completely white or black, god forbid an bad person with actual virtues. This is why I am surprised that the forum jumped on his comments on wanting to help magician children (and by extention Yamu and loli Magi) who might be being mistreated and exploited in their home nations as they speak. Yet the interpetation is overwhelmingly "LOOK AT THE ARROGANT OLD MAN WHO presumes he knows better than Loli Magi", ignoring that he is also talking about Magician children all over the world.
Quote:
Those comments are from different people, on completely different topic.
By throwing them together and only countering the latter, you are doing exactly what you are accusings others of doing. See above.
These are comments of similiar nature, most focusing on the retributive desire against injustice, be it the system itself or the person who put the system in place.

Quote:
You throw out accusation of "putting words in my mouth", yet you create these unopposing arguments and pretend you're just being misunderstood. Do you not notice the hypocracy there?

Also, none of the above has anything to do with "Magomett should recieve what's coming to him".

You have done more twisting of words in the last two posts than this entire thread, man.
I did nothing of that sort. I twisted nothing and I had been consistent, what is it with you and continually asserting that I twists my own words? It is not like I win a prize for doing so. Why must it be that the person who disagrees with you must be some kind of master manipulator that is trying to be hypocritical?
Rainrir is offline   Reply With Quote