View Single Post
Old 2013-07-15, 10:39   Link #5
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
How many shows have those two worked on together thus far?

Shizuka Itou is still one of my favourite seiyuus around. Some might take issue with how she's had a lot of practice with her "bedroom" voice in eroge, but that just means she's that much better at it.
Hikasa & Itou have been on a couple of shows together, and on a few I probably don't know about. Without a doubt they'll be doing more together in the future, since I think they're among the more popular/well known seiyuus out there, and a lot of characters they play are pretty well liked.

Suddenly I remember Tamaki Kousaka & Christiane Friedrich. But yeah, that makes Itou perfect for Akeno, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I agree, it's kind of hard to believe that some people felt that, Shizuka Itou, should have been casted Rias and Yoko Hikasa as Akeno. Although, I could see them doing a great job as those characters VAs as well.
I could see why some would feel that way, but I agree with you that it could go either way. However though, I think the current casting is good because Hikasa is good at doing pouty demeanors(check Emi Yusa & Houki), which Rias can be sometimes, and Itou could naturally give her characters a seductive charm, which Akeno always has. But..as I said before, both seiyuus are really good at what they do regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Off the top of my head, Hayate, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao, Ro Kyu Bu!, Working !!, Majestic Prince, and High School DxD.
HnG - Hinagiku is probably one of my favorites and one of the first few roles I heard Shizuka Itou play. Other roles I remember her from - Amagami (Haruka was so upbeat and fun), ToHeart2, Beelzebub, Hatsukoi Limited, Shakugan no Shana, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Majikoi, and various JRPGs believe it or not. XD
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote