View Single Post
Old 2012-04-10, 01:04   Link #4079
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
...they had a relationship? xD
Ya.... it's a bit of a stretch seeing as how it looks like Heero never stayed anywhere near Relena. He was a proper young man who knew that his education was much more important then hooking up with the Vice Foreign Minister. But all joking aside, he was at least interested (curious?) about her and vice versa

And as far as the 1xR goes, I've never asked simply because I've been through so many flame wars about this... it's just not worth. But I'm glad to see we do have 1xR supporters here ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferhb View Post
She's truly badass! Even tough she speaks to a cyber cat, which is the prototype to Zero system.
About that. The cat was the A.I. right? So was this first prototype ZERO used in any way, shape, or form to the one that the Wing ZERO uses?

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote