View Single Post
Old 2013-04-17, 11:58   Link #34
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
which crazy student? most of them were all pretty crazy to me, most especially the teacher.
The guy in black, who ran around with an UZI mostly. I wouldn't say the other student's were crazy though, they just tried to survive in their own way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Though speaking of Bellamy, I can't help but think bellamy's metamorphosis was actually a change for the better. Its mostly from his demeanor and how he treated Luffy. Makes me think he's just trolling Lucy by being vague about what he did in skypeia, but in truth he really didn't do anything all that bad
I have to say, I tend to agree. But I'm not sure if that's really a change in character or just a change of attitude towards Luffy, since he now knows that he can't mess around with him. I think you can really read a lot of respect for Luffy's strength out of those panels that Bellamy's in. That being said, he appeared to have become stronger himself and in the process probably had to endure all kinds of crap in the new world, that shaped his identity.