View Single Post
Old 2007-06-26, 11:46   Link #66
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraPandora27 View Post
I think people are calling her a lost cause because of her disability to at least think rationally, set her priorities and trust her own abilities. Her powers were immense and this has been verified by several characters but does this make her feel more confident? No! For what reason I can't even understand. Even Rangiku's pep talk does nothing to boost her confidence and the fact that after a few major events, her character did not manage to attain a significant level of maturity.

She can't decide what she wants to be : Attacker, Defender or Healer and the range of her power is so extensive that it encompasses all 3 and she can pick any one role for her to excel in. Did she do that? No! and she can't decide what she wants which I guess if the reason why Urahara thinks she's a waste. Great powers, huge potential but what's the use of it if you can't decide how you can be of help to the team? That will make you a liability and that's how she's picked up by Aizen : for her powers and naivety to be exploited at his whim and fancy.
That's my point. She is complaning about being useless when she has alot of potential with her powers. Hell she probably has some more than some of the shinigami. I wish she would open her eyes and take advantage of her powers.