View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 21:55   Link #1041
scifijimmy

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Neither Nunnally or any of the BKs are dumb... If people in teh audience can be fooled by Schneizel before last episode when we learned what he was going to do (and I wasn't the only one. Even some that still labeled him evil had a few doubts too) then saying the CHARACTERS that know MUCH less than we do are dumb, then that is just a fallacy. If we were them with the info they have, then we would be doing the same thing.
Okay, if Nunnally and the Black Knights are not stupid characters then why don't they ask to see Odysseus and the rest of ex-nobility of Britannia. Yeah, they'll be "All Hail, Lelouch" still, but it make the point that Schneizel attempted to limit the death toll.

Also have to say that we've lost the best candidate for Britannia throne. Yes, Cornelia isn't perfect, but she was looking better after realizing Schneizel's plans, and what Lelouch has done so far.

On Lelouch, on much farther downhill do they intend to take him. Wouldn't it have been much simpler to play out the Good Guy image of the Emperor of Justice, Estanblisher of Constituional Monarchy than the Tyrannical despot. I REALLY don't understand why the Black Knights are siding with Schneizel at all. Even with Xingke's brilliance in that doesn't want to fight Damocles, I don't see why they don't let Lelouch and Schneizel fight it out while their on the sidelines.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote