View Single Post
Old 2010-10-12, 03:25   Link #962
jwai

Actually, while he did get B's and A's in the end, there were still a few C's. Some improvement, but not a complete turnaround.

- I've started playing the game again from scratch, and I'm aiming to take things more slowly this time, since the game is actually much longer than I thought the first time around. However, it's easier to get the required credits for changing class this time, now that I know what exactly I need to do. Being able to quickly class change by March is pretty cool.

- When exactly are you able to win the Captured AA Gatling turret? I tried beating the ace in March that has it, but I didn't get one. Guess I'm a bit too early.

- How do you guys use the Mortarer classes? I didn't bother upgrading any Lancers to Mortarers the last time around because I didn't feel the need for blast weapons outside of grenades and the odd tank mortar round, since the enemies don't bunch up all that often, and Fencers and flamethrowers can take out several targets at once (albeit at point blank range and with the chance to evade).

Last edited by jwai; 2010-10-12 at 05:48.
jwai is offline   Reply With Quote